Tuesday, March 22, 2011

onion blossom

you know when you misplace something, then you look for it hard core and you don't find it. well, recently you may recall i was looking for my copy of skin because i had been emailed by the artist and that got me thinking about having the story...    i was convinced i had put it inside a frame. i mean i had the idea to do that, it would stay flat and safe therefore, i must have done that. right?

now with may fast approaching i needed to find my passport for travel up to b.c. i went to the place it's been for year, the place that makes the most sense too. the little hanging purse/travel wallet all in. nope, not there. why would i have moved it?  





 tonight one of my tasks after work was to find my passport...seriously. because in order for me to get a new one i'd have to request a certified copy of my birth certificate from n.y. then send everything in and most likely expedite it. so if i could eliminate extra steps that would be best.

low and behold. i found it. it was in this cool purse i have and rarely use. typical. but look what else i found. boom. certified. verified.

...and these are certifiably some unappetizing looking biscuits. don'tcha think? 













No comments:

Post a Comment