Thursday, September 16, 2010

what to do when ole man winter comes knocking at your door....

after getting inspired by many knitting books, break out those needles and POP ole man winter's efforts to ruin your day...
after a recent trip to the library here's what inspires me. i may not actually make any of these BUT i'm going to try... even if that means i only show the pattern to a good friend and talk about wanting to knit this or that.
oh my this is a pretty rad lace sampler shurg... some of the stitches included in this pattern are simple eyelet stitch, staggered seeded eyelet, filet-ribbed lace, double dropped stitch and monster bobble. 
wtf? i think i know what the double dropped stitch is however, the monster bobble has me very intrigued.

i think more along my skill set would be what i really want to make: arm warmers!
i think i need some help maneuvering the cable portion. that's okay, i have like five other arm warmer patterns to attempt. 



oh my gawd so cute! i want a fuzzy computer cover!
holy crap a felted backgammon board with yarn buttons!! i want, i want! and some purdy pillahs..sheez, this book has all sorts of good stuff... but there was one thing that just kinda made my toes curl..
 this image creep-ed me out. big time!

1 comment: